Check your vocabulary.
Place the following
words in the right context. There are more words than blanks.
1. He fell and (*) his arm.
2. The boys and girls in your class are your (*) .
3. She was so unhappy that she wanted to (*) from home.
4. My sister loves to play in the (*) after school.
5. The girl (*) the boy and hit him.
6. The pupils (*) that the article was too difficult.
7. My mother was angry with me because I (*) my brother.
8. Everyone (*) Sally's new shoes. She felt very bad.
9. Don't make any (*) in a hospital.
10. I don't like to be (*) at night.
Back to Index